AdventZ - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rAzOr28
rAzOr28
Z Points : 0

Lame Combos turned Awesome!! Empty Lame Combos turned Awesome!!

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:03 am
Hey guys do you notice that the Combos of Zero, Ley, and Dio 1st-3rd job is the lamest! But as of the release of the 4th job of Dio "Diablos" suddenly his combo application suddenly turned cool.Zero and Ley also had an combo upgrade. Anyways I hope there is upgrade also in other characters.

-Officer rAzOr28
Gemini
Gemini
Z Points : 3

Lame Combos turned Awesome!! Empty Re: Lame Combos turned Awesome!!

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:00 am
rAzOr28 wrote:Hey guys do you notice that the Combos of Zero 1st-3rd job is the lamest!

-Officer rAzOr28

...I can't even talk to you, I just can't do it, our opinions are just too many light years apart.

(Leviathan's Combo wasn't bad either.)

...Wait...is your definition of "lame", "not horribly broken"? Because that's what those combos were. At the moment it's bad enough our NAGC rooms are filled to the brim with 4th job Dios everywhere you look, when Advancer comes it will be the same with him, making everything OP is not the way to balance anything...

Edit: I suppose I should clarify, it's not the combos themselves that make their 4th jobs broken. I'm simply saying there was nothing wrong with their original combos, and it seems like every 4th job wants to throw something new on the pile, give half of the community something new to exclusively abuse and the other half something to complain about. I might be branching off into a new discussion though...

So long story short, I completely disagree with you, I don't think anything was wrong with their original combos, let alone the upgrades they steadily got over 3 jobs.
charmsprite
charmsprite
Admin
Admin
Z Points : 562
http://adventz.tk

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 pm
well.. for my opinion.. only dio's 4th job combo upgrade was cool..

even though im a ley user... I dont like much of ley's 4th job combo on the 4th job...
Unknown
Unknown
Staff
Staff
Z Points : 3

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Well... It's normal for the final jobs to have cool combos and cool skills. But yeah we all know that Dio's combo(weapon force) is waaaay more cooler than any other jobs.

And for me it's not that lame. You just need to use those combos in a new way. Wink

Like for example: Zero's 1st job combo is 2 grandark swings(yeh that's lame alright) but if you add down,left/right,up keys while pressing Z continuously and some techniques....voila! A cool combo of 1st job!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum