AdventZ - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
WSazit GCPH
WSazit GCPH
Z Points : 0

Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ? Empty Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ?

Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:39 pm
Hi Hi Hi 

I'm here again but this time let's talk about 2nd job for Edel and New Character: Vegas

First, Edel's 2nd Job: Major.

Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ? Edel2nd

What do you think? Well for me, Edel could have cool skills like for her sub-weapon, an upgrade for that and her skills could be war-like thing.+_+ 

Next up, 19th Character: Veigas

Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ? 1186294_557258444309284_875522213_n

Cube? For a solid GC Player, i really don't know how he would attack. Is he an elf, a demon, or just like what happened to Zero? I think if he's attack would be a melee type, it would be a distant one like how Elesis and Sieghart's 2nd job attacks do. I think he'll be a techy one like Mari. 

I don't want to state more expectations and ideas so you can have a chance to explain your own expectations and ideas Pshhh 

(credits to: cRiX for Veigas picture)
Randomizer
Randomizer
Staff
Staff
Z Points : 2

Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ? Empty Re: Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ?

Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 am
So yeah, cool characters and all but when will the main plot of the game continue?

I think most people who play the game would want that too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WSazit GCPH
WSazit GCPH
Z Points : 0

Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ? Empty Re: Any expectations on the Upcoming New Character and Upcoming Edel: 2nd Job ?

Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:43 pm
well think as soon as these job advancement and new character.... 
I want to experience Eternal here in GCPH so i can read the story well Best
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum