AdventZ - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

What are you interested in?

3 - 25%
2 - 17%
3 - 25%
2 - 17%
0 - 0%
1 - 8%
1 - 8%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 12

Yunan
Yunan
Admin
Admin
Z Points : 38
https://adventz.forumotion.com

Development [SURVEY] What are you interested in?

Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:29 am
Hello there! Long time no see ain't it?

Today me and the rest of the AdventZ Staff just wants to ask you guys a simple question, that is - What are you interested in?

[SURVEY] What are you interested in? Survey10

We wanted to know what makes you excited, and what makes your heart go crazy. As you may have noticed, AdventZ have been down for already a long time, and we wanted to bring it back as per request, and also as per our will also. We wanted to serve you more, we wanted to make our fans stay up to date to the things that they are most interested in. In a few weeks time from now or within a maximum of two months, because we are not yet sure on when is the exact date we will be live once again, we officially tease you that we will be back soon enough. Of course on top of that our big comeback will resume, furthermore events will take place, unfinished business will be finally taken care of (thank you for your patience, you know who you are). That is simply why we are asking you. What are the things you are most interested in? Generally, we wanted to know because we are planning to expand our coverage from simply gaming up to animation, console gaming, to online gaming.

We are going to add a few set of categories on the things that we are supporting on what kind of updates we give you. So please take this time with us, so that we will be able to know how we can serve you better. Specifically, what we wanted to know is:

• What are the Online Games you're currently playing?
  • What are the Animes that you are watching?
  • What are the Console Games that you are eyeing for?
  • If you have ideas other than Online Games, Console Games, and Animation that you want us to support kindly mention.

Each of your answers will be added as an answer in the poll so that other people will be able to vote.

We are looking forward on hearing from you. We are thinking off rewards for those who will cooperate.
 Giggle 

Note: For suggestions please put it on quotes so that we will be able to see faster. Like so:

Blade and Soul Online

Dance 

Thank you,

Yunan
Core Manager

Last edited by Yunan on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
Randomizer
Randomizer
Staff
Staff
Z Points : 2

Development Re: [SURVEY] What are you interested in?

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:04 am
Yunan wrote:
Click to see the quote:

What are the Online Games you're currently playing?

Well, the only 2 things that I play online are Grand Chase and Elsword.

What are the Animes that you are watching?

I rarely watch anime. The last anime that I've watched is Fairy Tail.

What are the Console Games that you are eyeing for?

There are lots of games actually but there's so many games to choose I don't know which ones to start so I'm just gonna mention a few here:

Sonic the Hedgehog series
Metal Slug series
Grand Theft Auto series
Prototype series
Call of Duty series (don't hate me for this)

and these are the games I'm mentioning for now.

If you have ideas other than Online Games, Console Games, and Animation that you want us to support kindly mention.

How about upcoming movies. We could show them some teasers or trailers and tell something about it. I also wanted discussions about video games that we used to play in our childhood from the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) to the present gaming consoles. Discussions like what are the good and bad memories you had in that certain game.

And that's all I can think of.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Yunan on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin Edit: Added Spoiler)
Yunan
Yunan
Admin
Admin
Z Points : 38
https://adventz.forumotion.com

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:03 pm
lol @randomizer.. you quoted the whole thing ahhaha

also if you don't mind, I edited your post - I added the spoiler for your quote of my post so that it will not be kind of a spam...

But I do love your idea about upcoming movies.. I'll have that noted...
also I will be taking a look on the list of console games that you've provided.

also you might want to include the platform of those games also..

thank you!
Randomizer
Randomizer
Staff
Staff
Z Points : 2

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:03 pm
I still need to get used to that "Quoting" thingie hehe

at least you like some of my ideas and I thank you for that

oh and here's the platforms for the games that I listed:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis, Gamegear, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, GBA, DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, Xbox360)

Metal Slug (PS1, PS2, GBA, DS, PSP)

Grand Theft Auto (PS1, PS2, GBA, PS3, Xbox260, PSP, PC)

Prototype (PS3, Xbox360, PC)

Call of Duty (PS2, PS3, Xbox360, PC)

and also wanted to include the Castlevania series since it's one of my personal favorites since childhood (NES, Genesis, SNES, Nintendo64, PS1, PS2, GBA, DS, PSP, Wii, PS3)

Hope this helps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum