AdventZ - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
f1r3b4al
f1r3b4al
Z Points : 0

kGC Guild ~~ Empty kGC Guild ~~

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:02 pm
guys, i'm playing kGC but i need guild. i'm foreigner so it's useless to talk with them. if u have, can i join and please tell me. thanks
Star-Kun
Star-Kun
Z Points : 1

kGC Guild ~~ Empty Re: kGC Guild ~~

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:36 pm
Why not make one?
f1r3b4al
f1r3b4al

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:17 pm
Star-Kun wrote:Why not make one?

too lazy just need some guild pot
Star-Kun
Star-Kun

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:07 pm
f1r3b4al wrote:

If i have Korean gc i would make a guild and make you join but oh well i cant
Gemini
Gemini
Z Points : 3

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:46 am
Star-Kun wrote:
f1r3b4al wrote:

Well it's a limited trial, but if you wanted to play KGC, you could always do this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Star-Kun
Star-Kun

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:51 am
River wrote:
Star-Kun wrote:
f1r3b4al wrote:

Well it's a limited trial, but if you wanted to play KGC, you could always do this.

i've tried it give me korean error when i want to sign up.
Gemini
Gemini

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 pm
Star-Kun wrote:
River wrote:
Star-Kun wrote:
f1r3b4al wrote:

i've tried it give me korean error when i want to sign up.
I could have helped if you asked, but on which part exactly? There's the midnight ban from 12AM to 6 in Seoul, South Korea, so if you tried to do it then it wouldn't work. There's a number of things it could be, I got every error in the book while I was working it out for myself, and it was usually something simple.
Star-Kun
Star-Kun

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 pm
I Puted My iD And moved to Password blank and then puted password and confirm it and when i press enter it give me an error and its midnight now?
Star-Kun
Star-Kun

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:40 pm
I Can give you info and make me an account? Adore ????
Gemini
Gemini

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 pm
Star-Kun wrote:I Puted My iD And moved to Password blank and then puted password and confirm it and when i press enter it give me an error and its midnight now?

It's 2 PM in Seoul right now, so it should work fine. I'm guessing it's either an error with your browser, you're not accepting the ActiveX controls, or an input error. I guess you could PM me the info and I could make the account, but if it's a browser or ActiveX problem, you might have trouble with the login. What I would do about that is, go into Internet Explorer and disable most all security settings, just to make the account and see if that's the problem. There's nothing on Netmarble that can harm you, but if you don't feel comfortable doing that I understand.

Oh, and there's one thing I may have forgot to add to the guide. Before you start any of this you should go to Control Panel -----> Regions and Language -----> Change System Locale to Korea. I'm not sure if this even matters; I've been told it doesn't. I did it when I made my account though.

Oh, and I just realized the person making this topic was one I originally helped with my guide and the proxies and that. Glad to see you made it ^^
f1r3b4al
f1r3b4al

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 pm
River wrote:
Star-Kun wrote:I Puted My iD And moved to Password blank and then puted password and confirm it and when i press enter it give me an error and its midnight now?

It's 2 PM in Seoul right now, so it should work fine. I'm guessing it's either an error with your browser, you're not accepting the ActiveX controls, or an input error. I guess you could PM me the info and I could make the account, but if it's a browser or ActiveX problem, you might have trouble with the login. What I would do about that is, go into Internet Explorer and disable most all security settings, just to make the account and see if that's the problem. There's nothing on Netmarble that can harm you, but if you don't feel comfortable doing that I understand.

Oh, and there's one thing I may have forgot to add to the guide. Before you start any of this you should go to Control Panel -----> Regions and Language -----> Change System Locale to Korea. I'm not sure if this even matters; I've been told it doesn't. I did it when I made my account though.

Oh, and I just realized the person making this topic was one I originally helped with my guide and the proxies and that. Glad to see you made it ^^

well i ever created those trial account. but i don't change the locale when i made that. i dunno if it's work for you or not.
Len
Len
Veteran
Veteran

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 pm
uhmmm regarding about the guild, I thinkit has been announced that the AdventZ will be having an Official guild too in Korean Grand Chase, Maybe well just ask mr. charmsprite about that...

we can just join the AdventZ guild there, and to support the regularity of the adventz guild there...

since, upon creation of the guild, the guild first needs to be a regular guild in order to stay permanent, you can only do this by having a necessary number of members joined the guild...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum