AdventZ - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gemini
Gemini
Z Points : 3

River's Closet Empty River's Closet

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 am
Recently the NAGC forums went a little crazy over fashion, and with the Beach set that just came out, I figured I'd give it a shot too.

River's Closet Grandc10

Day Beach Hair

Day Beach Top

Club Fashion Pants

Day Beach Gloves

Club Fashion Shoes

Beach Tattoo

River's Closet Grandc11

Day Beach Hair

Club Fashion Shirt

Club Fashion Pants

Day Beach Gloves

Club Fashion Shoes

(Notice how the chain really is what ties it together, and Assassin's pre-game pose is just perfect.)

River's Closet Grandc12

River's Closet Grandc13

Private School Hair

Private School Skirt

Club Fashion Gloves

Private School Shoes

Ordo Squad Circlet

Ordo Squad Mask

Ordo Squad Shields

(This was a happy accident, couldn't finish the set so I bought some coordi, and liked what happened.)
Star-Kun
Star-Kun
Z Points : 1

River's Closet Empty Re: River's Closet

Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:17 am
Lass Look Looks Popular (Easy to make one)

Gomenasai Pweeeeaaasssee~!
Gemini
Gemini

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:23 am
Star-Kun wrote:Lass Look Looks Popular (Easy to make one)

Gomenasai River's Closet 1394440147
I don't know if popular is the right word, since I have yet to see another Lass who looks even remotely close to mine, but thanks for the input?
Star-Kun
Star-Kun

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:31 am
I Said sorry :/
Len
Len
Veteran
Veteran

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:15 am
River wrote:
Star-Kun wrote:Lass Look Looks Popular (Easy to make one)

Gomenasai River's Closet 1394440147
I don't know if popular is the right word, since I have yet to see another Lass who looks even remotely close to mine, but thanks for the input?

maybe hes trying to say that its too mainstream, that he's looking for something unique...

Gemini
Gemini

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:11 pm
Star-Kun wrote:I Said sorry :/

You don't have to apologize, I was just expressing my confusion.

Now I'm not so dense I can't take any criticism, but I don't understand how it's mainstream. No one dresses like it at all over here, not with any character (meanwhile they actually criticized Rin for being too vanilla). Do you see outfits like these often in your servers? I'm just going to assume this is the culture gap, or possibly the server gap, we only get permanent coordi during limited time events, which makes us more...particular about what we buy. Which is part of the reason no one touches Club Fashion, Private School, etc. Those limited events also usually include something better to buy.
Star-Kun
Star-Kun

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:49 pm
Just Nevermind i said that
Len
Len
Veteran
Veteran

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 pm
well, I think (mainstream) because its kinda normal to the human eyes, and like, everybody can think about that...

if you dont see that avatar set in your server then...
Spoiler:

Laugh
Len
Len
Veteran
Veteran

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 pm
and, maybe what were thinking about good avatars are those avatars that are really pleasant to the eyes, plus hard to get one (example: gacha, rare armors, dropped armors, season 2,3,4 items and so on...)

thinking about how gacha armors, dropped armors, rare armors, event armors, to be made into avatars will be those who can WOW us...

rest
Gemini
Gemini

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 am
Len wrote:and, maybe what were thinking about good avatars are those avatars that are really pleasant to the eyes, plus hard to get one (example: gacha, rare armors, dropped armors, season 2,3,4 items and so on...)

thinking about how gacha armors, dropped armors, rare armors, event armors, to be made into avatars will be those who can WOW us...

I can understand what you're saying, but in a way that was the point. I was talking about this with people the other day, and we all agreed we were sick of seeing those massive plastic armor sets with their Hasbro-looking wings (that's what's mainstream over here). The idea for this was simple fashion.

I could take off some of the coordi and make an outfit with my Lass's Storm Breaker set, but if you ask me, that falls prey to that same trap. That's also the reason I didn't post my other characters. No matter how rare or expensive their armor is, it doesn't change the fact it isn't attractive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum