AdventZ - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tsunakun027
Tsunakun027
Z Points : 0

NAGC, I Cant Connect To Server ._.'' Empty NAGC, I Cant Connect To Server ._.''

Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:10 pm
Can I ask Again xD
Need po ba ng HSS ( HOTSPOT SHIELD) Bago Maka Connect sa Server ng NAGC?
rensyd
rensyd

NAGC, I Cant Connect To Server ._.'' Empty Re: NAGC, I Cant Connect To Server ._.''

Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:30 pm
I Dont Know Din eh. Pero Sakin Kasi Kahit Walang Hot Spot Nakakapag NAGC P
a din Ako :)
Tsunakun027
Tsunakun027

NAGC, I Cant Connect To Server ._.'' Empty Re: NAGC, I Cant Connect To Server ._.''

Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 pm
O.o Ganun
Yunan
Yunan
Admin
Admin
Z Points : 38
https://adventz.forumotion.com

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 pm
i dont know if you people are allowed to speak tagalog here.. so.. please can you guys speak english instead.. ahah

man of us dont understand you.. ^^v
Tsunakun027
Tsunakun027

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:59 pm
Ok Sir , -.-''
Len
Len
Veteran
Veteran
Z Points : 3

Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm
I think You need HSS first on registering (i guess) then on your first gameplays you need to use HSS, but if you play NAGC on a fair time/day you dont need to use HSS anymore...
Gemini
Gemini
Z Points : 3

Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 am
You're region banned. NAGC's server (and to my knowledge, every other Grand Chase server) blocks IPs from foreign countries that have their own GC server. Like Len said, something like HotSpotShield could get past it easily.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum