AdventZ - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Exrell
Exrell
Z Points : 0
https://facebook.com/cloud.adventz

Question about grandchase server Empty Question about grandchase server

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:57 pm
I had an account on KGC but when main.exe is done loading it actually close and there's no message appear i think its all about SSN i used . ( Is adventz won't give KSSN link again? )

I also had an account on gcthai but its says region block on the log in server so im also thinking if Hotspot shield will work ...

-
I love adventz yow
Gemini
Gemini
Z Points : 3

Question about grandchase server Empty Re: Question about grandchase server

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:52 am
When main.exe finishes loading, you mean the splash screen after the patcher right? It's blocking your IP address because it's not Korean.

Here's what I did, I downloaded proxifier from CNET and set it up to use a South Korean IP I grabbed from one of those proxy lists. I left it off and started the patcher through the website like normal, when the patcher finished, I turned on proxifier and pressed game start, starting the game.

Worked perfectly fine, and after that initial check, I no longer need a proxy to play KGC.

(Just to be safe I'd do a run of Trial Forest before you turn off the game and proxy though.)
Yunan
Yunan
Admin
Admin
Z Points : 38
https://adventz.forumotion.com

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm
when the client closes.. its either:

1. you dont have HSS
2. youre internet is uber slow

I do this:

From the moment I start the game start, turn the HSS on, and I dont use alt-tab until the client is finished loading and gets me to the main game...

Hope I helped.. ^^v
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum